Thursday, April 30, 2015

I buy some Celgene

I took advantage of today's sale to increase my Celgene (CELG) stake by 12.5%, buying at $107.20.

My last prior trade in Celgene was selling 20% of my stake at $118.59 on December 8, 2014, mainly because I had reached my portfolio limit as the price increased.

I first invested in Celgene on May 4, 2009.

Celgene released results today. You can look at my Celgene Q1 analyst conference notes.

I think the company is doing fine, it stuck to 2015 guidance, and anyone buying today at any reasonable price will be very happy come 2017, if not sooner. The potential of Revlimid sales is astonishing, and the pipeline is very, very impressive.

My trades are way to small to influence the market price for more than a millisecond, especially on large cap stocks like Celgene.

No comments:

Post a Comment