Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Analysis of Vertex Pharmaceuticals (VRTX) added

I am now watching and analyzing each of the biotechnology companies in the Nasdaq 100. My latest add is Vertex Pharmaceuticals (VRTX):

Vertex Pharmaceuticals: Dog of the Nasdaq 100 Biotechs [at Seeking Alpha]

You can also read my Q2 2013 Vertex Pharmaceuticals Analyst Call Notes

My main page for Vertex will be Vertex Pharmaceuticals at OpenIcon.com

Note I am not saying Vertex is a bad company. They had a bad piece of luck not getting their Hepatitis C therapy to market earlier. They will do fine in the long run. The other Nasdaq 100 biotechs are a tough lot to be in competition with.

Next, I'll start on the smaller, undervalued biotechs, but I'll go back to some of my favorite information technology stocks too.

No comments:

Post a Comment