Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Celgene and Biogen Peek at 2016

It's a busy day. I just listened to Inovio give a presentation, and in less than 30 minutes the one by Alexion starts.

Mainly, I have two new articles at Seeking Alpha:

A look at Biogen's 2016 catalysts

Celgene 2015 Results, 2016 Guidance, and Today's Price drop

Which should you buy? Celgene is as close to a long-term sure thing as you can find in the biotech world. Biogen is much thinner in its future drug pipeline, but if its Phase 3 Alheimer's trials are a success, it could double of triple in value overnight (that would be a night late in 2016 or even well into 2017). Both are great companies.

Oh, and I'll listen to the Merrimack presentation this afternoon (2:30 PM Pacific Time), while in the next few minutes I'll try to read the comments on my new articles and reply if it seems helpful.

Have I lost big time in the opening days of 2016! You betcha! But the companies are all the same and are going to be worth a lot more in a few years.

Keep diversified!

No comments:

Post a Comment