Tuesday, July 23, 2013

AMD Q2 results analyzed

My new post at Seeking Alpha:


AMD has been a dog for some time, but I see Q2 2013 results as showing its about to get up and show us what a smart dog can do. I own AMD stock and am thinking of buying more. I believe AMD can do well bringing its semiconductor design expertise into industrial and medical applications, but of course we won't really know until the second half of 2014.

You can also see my notes on last week's call here: AMD Q2 2013 earnings call summary

Later today I hope to post notes on the Altera Q2 2013 analyst call, and I'm trying to find time to write up my thoughts on their rival Xilinx for Seeking Alpha. Then Akamai on Wednesday.

But my big day this week, covering a large % of my portfoliio, is Thursday when Biogen, Celgene and Gilead  all report on their June quarters.

Keep diversified!

No comments:

Post a Comment