Friday, July 20, 2012

ONYX Pharmaceuticals, AMD notes

I am busy with a Microsoft project, so I am unlikely to post a full article here again until some time in August.

Meanwhile, my portfolio illustrates that while diversification has its benefits, it has its risks too. My AMD stock is way, way down. I did take notes on Thursday's analyst call, which you are welcome to read, as always: AMD analyst call summaries.

Onyx Pharmaceuticals (ONXX) on the other hand is way up because Kyprolis was approved ahead of schedule for treatment of multiple myeloma. See their press release: Onyx Pharmaceuticals Receives FDA Accelerated Approval of Kyrpolis.

Great work, everyone at Onyx.

What do you think Onyx is worth now? For the moment I'll stick with my ONXX back of envelope thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment