Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Microchip (MCHP), Akamai (AKAM), SGI, and Hansen Medical (HNSN)

Earnings season is in full swing to me, as small and mid-cap firms that I follow report.

Today the editors at Seeking Alpha accepted and posted these articles I wrote:

Akamai Remains Volatile, So Buy on Dips

Microchip for Solid Growth and Dividends

I also posted my notes on the analyst conferences:

SGI June quarter 2013 analyst call

Hansen Medical (HNSN) June quarter 2013 analyst call

Neither SGI nor HNSN were very inspiring, which I'll explain when I have time to write articles on them, though it is pretty obvious from the June quarter results.

As I write this I own Microchip (MCHP), Silicon Graphics International (SGI) and Hansen Medical (HNSN) stock, but not Akamai (AKAM).

No comments:

Post a Comment