Thursday, August 8, 2013

Dot Hill analyst call notes posted

I have posted notes on this morning's Dot Hill Q2 2013 analyst call

While HILL did better than guidance and increased 2013 EPS guidance, I guess traders were hoping for better because it dropped on the news. If, like me, you are in for the long term, the overall picture is quite good. I am still expecting HILL to top $3 per share in 2013 and go to $5 or more in 2014, which of course depends on execution, competition, and the economy. I own HILL stock and won't buy or sell any for 3 days; probably will just hold what I have until at least 2014 unless there is some major price movement.

UPDATE

Seeking Alpha selected my Dot Hill Likely To Reach $4 Per Share In 2014 as a Small-Cap Insight article. It is the first time I've had that honor. I am very pleased. Nevertheless, keep in mind that predictions about the future can be wrong ... so Keep Diversified!

No comments:

Post a Comment