Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Alexion Pharmaceuticals and Adept Technology

I have added Alexion Pharmaceuticals (ALXN), a creator of therapies for blood disorders, to my list of covered stocks. I do not currently own ALXN. You can read my Seeking Alpha article: Alexion Pharmaceuticals Offers Long-Term Value or look at my notes from the latest analyst call, Alexion Pharmaceuticals Q2 2013 Analyst Conference Summary.

Connected only by alliteration, we have robot manufacturer Adept Technology (ADEP), which had quite a stock boost today based on June quarter (fiscal Q4) results. My notes are at Adept Technology Q4 2013 Analyst Call Summary. You can see my prior prediction that this should be a turn-around quarter at Adept Technology Order May Signal Turnaround published at Seeking Alpha on June 28, 2013.

I do own ADEP stock.

No comments:

Post a Comment