Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Mylan shows its stuff.

First, I hope everyone has much to give thanks for this Thanksgiving.

I would like to point out that Mylan (MYL) made a new 52-week high today.

My Mylan: Deeply Undervalued On Unwarranted Approval Concerns was published by Seeking Alpha on August 27, 2014. Before I had submitted the article, on August 25, 2014, Mylan closed at $48.30.

I am writing before the close today, right now Mylan is at $58.80, after hitting $59.12 earlier in the day. That is not a bad return on about 3 months of not working.

Things can go wrong, we are still waiting for permission to sell generic Copaxone, but I still believe the most likely path if for Mylan to be at about $100 per share by the end of 2015.

I own shares in Mylan as well as a number of other medicine companies. This article constitutes journalism and shameless self promotion, not financial advice. Be sure to read all my posts here and Seeking Alpha articles, but keep in mind I make mistakes sometimes, so think for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment