Thursday, June 30, 2016

Initiation of Coverage of ImmunoGen

I previously owned biotechnology pharmaceutical companies working with ADC (antibody drug conjugate) technologies, notably Celldex (CLDX). On April 29, 2016 I bought an initial small amount of ImmunoGen (IMGN), which has an extensive pipeline of potential ADC therapies, several major partners. One of its technologies is part of an ADC that received FDA approval to be marketed by Roche.

ImmunoGen has run into some problems, resulting in a continuing decline of the stock price. I am accumulating it.

I also initiated taking notes on the quarterly analyst conferences. You can see my notes, a list of other stocks I take notes on, and a list of stocks I am currently invested in at the following links:

ImmunoGen Analyst Conference Notes

Companies Covered by William Meyers

Positions of William Meyers

Since I am a journalist, not a financial advisor, I aim for full disclosure. I try to be objective, but there is a human tendency to be biased in favor of one's investments.

Keep diversified!

No comments:

Post a Comment