Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Q1 Earnings: Seagate, Amgen, Intuitive Surgical, Illumina

It's a busy time, and I'm behind!

New from me at Seeking Alpha: Seagate Likely to Underperform. But if you want an IT tech stock dividend, it does not get much better than STX.

I don't own Seagate anymore. I do own Amgen (AMGN), and things look good there, as you can see from my notes on the Amgen Q1 2015 analyst conference.

Illumina (ILMN) is doing well as a business, but doing well seems to be priced in already; high P/Es always bring the danger that something will go wrong. See Illumina Q1 2015 analyst conference.

Next I am planning to listen to the Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) conference, which took place yesterday afternoon, so likely by the time you try this link will have my full notes: Intuitive Surgical Q1 2015 analyst call.

So far earnings season has been pretty good for me. Hopefully for you too.

Keep Diversified!

No comments:

Post a Comment