Sunday, October 17, 2010

AMD, national debt, analyst conference calls update

No, there is no connection between microprocessor design company AMD and the national debt.

This is just to let you know I posted my summary of the AMD Q3 analyst conference call. AMD's profit margin was better than expected, but the real question is how their new processors will do in 2011.

Also, in my more general interest blog, I posted a very serious essay that should be of interest to investors, economists, and policy makers: Save America, Sell Alaska.

Coming up this week: Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) and Gilead Sciences (GILD) report Q3 2001 results on Tuesday after the market closes. As usual I'll be posting summaries of the analyst conference calls. For a list of the companies I cover and the dates they hold their conferences see my Openicon Analyst Conferences Covered page.

No comments:

Post a Comment