Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Adept Technology, TTM Technologies, and Regeneron Analyst Call Notes

I have posted my notes on the following quarter results and analyst conference calls:

Adept Technology (ADEP) Q4 2013 analyst call notes

TTM Technologies (TTMI) Q4 2013 analyst call notes

Regeneron (REGN) Q4 2013 analyst call notes

I own shares of TTMI. I do not own shares of REGN but may buy shares at any time.

I disposed of my remaining shares of ADEP yesterday. This is not a reflection of the company or its management. They have turned the company around and are set up to sell significantly more industrial robots as time passes. It is purely a valuation call: too high, too fast for me. I may buy ADEP shares again at any price point should I feel that is warranted.

No comments:

Post a Comment