Thursday, December 7, 2006

Purpose of Dissecting the Bull blog

Setting up this new blog, in particular choosing a name for it, made me think quite a bit about what should be in the content. At my OpenIcon.com site I am mainly posting summaries of analyst conferences. Listed companies typically have conference, open to the public, where they report quarterly results, give guidance on the future, and answer analysts' questions. I began doing summaries to help me in my research activities and decided to start posting them to the web to share with others.

This blog will be more about my opinions about investing in particular stocks, plus financial and economic matters in general. I know a lot about technology and a lot about investing. But in addition to sharing my knowledge I hope to be getting into some good discussions with fellow analysts and investors.

No comments:

Post a Comment